Check below every step of the manufacture process of each WEWOOD piece:
- All wood is prepared for natural drying in covered, ventilated storage facilities;
- Every piece of wood is carefully selected and cutted to the desired lengths and widths through the most highly precise machinery;
- The solid wood pieces are put together by hand with natural glue;
- With a precise processing, the wood is then prepared for assembling the end product using the traditional techniques of joinery and 5-axis CNC machine;
- The final production stages are hand assembling and hand finishing work, using natural oils, being applied uniformly with a special cotton flannel;
- Every product is packed by hand by our staff with particular care in order to avoid any risk of damages during the transportation.
We manufacture with a serious commitment to quality and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction motivates us daily to guarantee that all pieces are produced under rigorous quality control.