Assembling Metis Desk
This week we thought we'd share with you the key stages in assembling Metis, using traditional joinery techniques and a set of machined parts from generous planks of premium timber.
1. The focal point in Metis is its tabletop with all compartments carefully thought to avoid torsion and bending problems.
2. Having assembled the tabletop, it is inverted and the rounded and curved legs are joined with wedge tenons to provide visual levity.
3. After this process, the desk is ready to receive the drawers and all components.
4. Now, the structure, as well as its parts will be polished and finished with natural linseed oil and UV protection.
5. And finally, we proudly introduce you the Metis desk.
Click here to see more about our manufacture and assembling process.