1. Le Bristol Paris is an exceptional luxury hotel filled with life and culture, which has made service an art. With a large “à la française” garden, true oasis of peace in the city, Le Bristol is ideally located on the rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré, one of Paris’ most distinguished shopping streets.
2. Hôtel Plaza Athénée: The difference is all in the detail. From captivating style to state-of-the-art facilities and outstanding locations, each hotel embodies the culture of its surroundings. Pass through the doors of a Dorchester Collection hotel and you’ll experience something truly special. You’ll sense it in the way you are greeted; see it in the iconic elegance; discover it in the service and enjoy it in the quirky characteristics. Most of all we trust you’ll feel it from the moment you arrive until long after you leave.
3. Four Seasons is a luxury hotel in Paris, France. Steps from the Champs-Elysées, with private terraces that command all Paris; 17th-century tapestries, lovingly restored; and a spirit that lives on in thoroughly reborn, highly advanced spaces, Four Seasons George V Paris redefines luxury service in the City of Light.
4. Le Bellechasse Paris sits on a peaceful little street located just steps from the Musée d’Orsay on the select left bank of the Seine River. This quiet residential area which boasts famous monuments, numerous art galleries, fine restaurants and lively bars is the perfect base for visitors wishing to explore Paris on foot. Nearby attractions include the Tuileries Gardens, Saint-Germain des Prés, the Louvre Museum, the Invalides or the romantic Seine embankment. For other prestigious sites such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, the ancient Ile de la Cité, the Champs-Elysées and many more, guests will find several Metro stations near the hotel.
5. Mandarin Oriental Paris offers its guests a true Parisian experience complete with innovative cuisine by award-winning chef, Thierry Marx, along with an extensive holistic Asian-inspired Spa and a luxuriant landscaped garden perfect for outdoor dining throughout the year.