Since it's summer, there's also a fair chance that you want to go on a vacation. But that does not mean you can't mix work with leisure.
Design conventions, fairs, exhibitions and all sorts of other such events are organized all around the world, and this means that while you take some time off work, you can call it research, and not feel like you are slacking off.
Today, we'll be showing you a list of some of the best events that are taking place this summer, so you will not have to waste your precious time looking for a place to spend your vacation.
1. ARTEK AND THE AALTOS - April 22 - Sept 25 at Bard Graduate Center NYC
2. THE ARCELORMITTAL ORBIT SLIDE - Jun 24 - Dec 31, London
3. DIALOGUES: PHOTOGRAPHS BY HÉLÈNE BINET - Jun 03 - Oct 26 at Bauhaus Archiv, Berlin
4. LONDON DESIGN BIENNALE - 07 to 27 Sept at Somerset House, London
5. MAISON & OBJET PARIS - 2 to 6 Sept at Parc d'Expositions, Paris